Improve soil drainage and reduce build-up with this Classen CA-18H Compact Aerator. Aerating your lawn can keep it healthy and looking lush all season long. Aerate up to a half acre per hour with the 17.5 inch aerating width and a 118cc Honda GX120 engine to get your job done quickly. Self-propelled technology allows you to maneuver effortlessly on hills, slopes, and around obstacles while lessening operator fatigue. Add two 36 lbs. weights for a more efficient aeration or remove them to make transportation easier. And a folding handle offers compact storage and convenient transportation.
- Productivity: A half-acre per hour can be aerated with the 18 inch width.
- Transportation & Storage: Fold the handle for compact storage and use the four lifting handles for easy transportation .
- Self-Propelled: Improve maneuverability on hills, slopes, and around obstacles and lessen operator fatigue with the self-propelled technology.
- Heavy-Duty Ball Bearings:Optimal performance and durability is offered with the heavy-duty sealed ball bearings.
- Tire Bumpers: Wheels are protected from damage and soil build up with the tire scrapes/bumpers.
- Operator Controls: Located on the handle for operator convenience.
- Removable Weights: Two 36 lb. weights can be added for a more efficient aeration and can be removed for easy transportation.